Corner Oak luxury Bed and Breakfast is set on the edge of 230 acres of Woodland Trust forestry on what used to be part of the old Sherwood Forest and where there is an abundance of walking, cycling and riding paths. We think that our location is one of the best in Lincolnshire and a warm welcome awaits you into our home where you will be treated like friends and family. We have been awarded a 5 star rating with a Gold Award, the only such AA rating awarded to a B&B in Lincoln. This means that we have attained the highest award within the 5 star B&B category for quality, cleanliness, hospitality, service and presentation.
Owner Michelle has a Diploma in Hotel Management and catering and has previously worked in 5 star hotels. Our extensive travels around Europe on our motorbike have allowed us to stay in a great variety of hotels and B&B's and from these experiences we have been influenced on what we'd like to provide for our guests to make their visit as comfortable as possible.
A few of our key aims are to provide:-
- Friendly welcoming faces to greet you and an attitude that nothing is too much trouble.
- Cleanliness and comfort to the highest standards.
- Well prepared food and offer of refreshments whenever needed.
- Good local knowledge of events and where to visit.
- A private lounge so that you can relax and watch movies, play games, read or chat in comfort as if you were at home.
- A spacious bathroom with separate shower and bath.
- Use of the gardens.
- Use of bicycles.
We speak a little French and fluent Arabic.